A secluded, calm, and pristine setting. If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour – this is your tour!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start Times: Depends on the season, see booking calendar for present times.
- 2 person minimum, solo travelers welcome, but need to join a group already started or call us.
Louisiana Swamp Kayak Tour
A paddle through the Honey Island Swamp. The Honey Island Swamp Tour is a funky backwoods kayak tour experience from New Orleans.
- Intermediate paddle through the Honey Island swamp
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past the set of True Detective
- Transportation provided from the French Quarter for $20.
- (Self-transportation meeting location) Take I-10 East out of New Orleans for 32 miles. Continue onto I-59 North towards Hattiesburg. Get off exit 5A, go left off the exit for only about 15 yards, go right into graveled driveway (before road turns left under the highway) and you’ll see boat ramp straight ahead.
Not sure which swamp tour to take? Read our page that compares the swamp tours and finds out which is best.