Are you desiring a less-crowded, more unique and quiet way to explore Manchac’s natural habitat? This is a kayak tour for the adventurer, an opportunity to go a little bit further at a relaxed pace, share some food and see a whole lot more.
New Orleans Whitney Plantation & Swamp Kayak Tour Combo
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start Time: 8 a.m.
- Private Tour
- Person Can bring up to 8 for additional cost
- Additional Person
New Orleans Whitney Plantation Tour & Kayak Tour Combo
A rich cultural and ecological experience of Louisiana! The New Orleans Whitney Plantation Tour and Swamp Kayak Tour, Cajun Food, Experience includes:
- Transportation included to and from New Orleans(Pickup near on Frenchmen St.)
- Manchac Swamp Kayak Tour is an Beginner/Intermediate paddle
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past Cypress and Tupelo groves
- Stop at B&C Seafood Restaurant for Cajun cuisine (option to purchase food)
- Guided New Orleans Plantation tour of the beautiful Whitney Plantation or Oak Alley depending on day
- Visit the Museum, Baptist Church, and Gift Shop
NOTE: Small possibility of being rescheduled if we do not have 4 people on the tour. We will give you the opportunity to; reschedule to a different time, join a different tour going out that day or make it a private combo tour if this happens. We usually will alert you the night before if this happens.
What should I bring to a swamp tour?
Feel free to compare our cancellation policy to our competitors and anywhere else our tour is listed for sale, we have the best cancellation policy!
New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours offers a 100% refund for tour cancellation due to inclement weather e.g. weather considered hazardous to tour members safety. This includes: lighting storms, unsafe water conditions, wildfires, etc. Tours still operate in rain as long as the safety of clients is not jeopardized.
100% refund is issued if cancellation is greater than 48 hours before tour time.
50% refund is issued if cancellation is less than 48 hours before tour time if rescheduling is not possible.
No refund is issued for no calls/no shows the morning of the tour