A secluded, calm, and pristine setting. If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour – this is your tour!
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start Time: 8 a.m.
- 2 person minimum
New Orleans Kayak & Plantation Combo Tour
A rich cultural and ecological experience of Louisiana! The Swamp Kayak Tour, Cajun Food, Plantation Tour Experience includes:
- Transportation to and from New Orleans
- Intermediate paddle through Manchac Swamp
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past Cypress and Tupelo groves
- Stop at B&C Seafood Restaurant for Cajun cuisine (option to purchase food)
- Guided tour of the beautiful Whitney Plantation
- Visit the Museum, Baptist Church, and Gift Shop
- Take photos of the Live Oak corridor that leads up to the “Big House”
**At times, the Whitney Plantation becomes too busy to make week-of bookings. In the occasion that Whitney Plantation tour is not available, we go to the Laura Plantation. We highly regard both of these New Orleans plantation tours and the narratives and perspective they share concerning Louisiana’s plantation history.