The Manchac Swamp tour is a secluded, calm, and pristine tour. If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour – this is your tour!
New Orleans Plantation Tour & Swamp Kayak
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start Time: 8 a.m.
- 2 person minimum
New Orleans Plantation Tour & Kayak Tour Combo
A rich cultural and ecological experience of Louisiana! The New Orleans Plantation Tour and Swamp Kayak Tour, Cajun Food, Experience includes:
- Transportation to and from New Orleans
- Manchac Swamp Kayak Tour is an Beginner/Intermediate paddle
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past Cypress and Tupelo groves
- Stop at B&C Seafood Restaurant for Cajun cuisine (option to purchase food)
- Guided New Orleans Plantation tour of the beautiful Whitney Plantation or Oak Alley depending on day
- Visit the Museum, Baptist Church, and Gift Shop
- Take photos of the Live Oak corridor that leads up to the “Big House”
**At times, the Whitney Plantation becomes too busy to make week-of bookings. In the occasion that Whitney Plantation tour is not available, we go to the Laura Plantation. We highly regard both of these New Orleans plantation tours and the narratives and perspective they share concerning Louisiana’s plantation history.
What should I bring to a swamp tour?
Feel free to compare our cancellation policy to our competitors and anywhere else our tour is listed for sale, we have the best cancellation policy!
New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours offers a 100% refund for tour cancellation due to inclement weather e.g. weather considered hazardous to tour members safety. This includes: lighting storms, unsafe water conditions, wildfires, etc. Tours still operate in rain as long as the safety of clients is not jeopardized.
100% refund is issued if cancellation is greater than 48 hours before tour time.
50% refund is issued if cancellation is less than 48 hours before tour time if rescheduling is not possible.
No refund is issued for no calls/no shows the morning of the tour