The Manchac Swamp tour is a secluded, calm, and pristine tour. If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour – this is your tour!
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start Time: 8 a.m.
- 2 person minimum
New Orleans Plantation Tour & Kayak Tour Combo
A rich cultural and ecological experience of Louisiana! The New Orleans Plantation Tour and Swamp Kayak Tour, Cajun Food, Experience includes:
- Transportation to and from New Orleans
- Manchac Swamp Kayak Tour is an Beginner/Intermediate paddle
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past Cypress and Tupelo groves
- Stop at B&C Seafood Restaurant for Cajun cuisine (option to purchase food)
- Guided New Orleans Plantation tour of the beautiful Whitney Plantation or Oak Alley depending on day
- Visit the Museum, Baptist Church, and Gift Shop
- Take photos of the Live Oak corridor that leads up to the “Big House”
**At times, the Whitney Plantation becomes too busy to make week-of bookings. In the occasion that Whitney Plantation tour is not available, we go to the Laura Plantation. We highly regard both of these New Orleans plantation tours and the narratives and perspective they share concerning Louisiana’s plantation history.
What should I bring to a swamp tour?