The Manchac Swamp tour is a secluded, calm, and pristine tour. If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural, and picturesque kayak swamp tour – this is your tour!
Honey Island Kayak Swamp Tours
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start Times: Depends on the season, see booking calendar for present times. Find out what time of day is best to visit the swamp here.
- 2 person minimum, solo travelers welcome, but need to join a small tour group already started or call us.
- Private Tour
- 1 - 3 People Can bring up to 8 for additional cost
Honey Island Swamp Tours
A kayak tour through the Honey Island Swamp in Pearl River, Louisiana. The Honey Island Swamp tour is a funky backwoods kayak tour experience from New Orleans.
- Intermediate paddle through the Honey Island Swamp
- Perfect for New Orleans bachelor parties looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past the set of True Detective
- Transportation provided from the French Quarter for $20.
- (Self-transportation meeting location) Take I-10 East out of New Orleans for 32 miles. Continue onto I-59 North towards Hattiesburg. Get off exit 5A, go left off the exit for only about 15 yards, go right into gravel driveway (before road turns left under the highway) and you’ll see boat ramp straight ahead.
Which swamp tours are the best to take?
Read our page that compares the swamp tours and finds out which is best.
Feel free to compare our cancellation policy to our competitors and anywhere else our tour is listed for sale.
When purchasing directly through our website, you are guaranteed the best cancellation policy!
New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours offers a 100% refund for tour cancellation due to inclement weather e.g. weather considered hazardous to tour members safety. This includes: lighting storms, unsafe water conditions, wildfires, etc. Tours still operate in rain as long as the safety of clients is not jeopardized.
100% refund is issued if cancellation is greater than 48 hours before tour time.
50% refund is issued if cancellation is less than 48 hours before tour time if rescheduling is not possible.
No refund is issued for no calls/no shows the morning of the tour